Executive Coaching for Personal Growth
Coaching is a profession, which synthesizes the best from psychology, personal growth & transformation of values and beliefs to benefit the Professional Executive, Business Owner, or Entrepreneur who wants to achieve more (and stress less!) WHO WORKS WITH A COACH? Successful people who are striving for excellence. People who are facing or driving a change. Entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals use a coach to fix, solve, create or plan something, personally and/or professionally.
WHAT IS WORKED ON?
Here is what the client and coach work on together:
• Career and life transactions/changes
• Turning around a difficult situation
• Planning, budgeting and goal-setting
• Integrating business and personal life for a balance
• Taking a project to completion • Prioritising actions and projects
• Catching up and getting ahead of business
• Handling business or personal problems
• Making key decisions and designing strategies
HOW WILL THE COACH DO THIS?
Coaching is delivered during regular, weekly sessions by telephone. Clients bring an agenda of items to the call. The coach helps the individual to stretch, learn and grow in order to create opportunities, solve their problems and make the most of their strengths. When missing a distinction or principle, the coach draws one so you can see a clearer picture. When you are taking on a large goal, the coach helps you to design the project and provide the support and structure needed to make sure it gets done. The coach brings out your best, by offering alternatives, providing support, expecting a lot, and celebrating your success.
* What Clients Most Often Want *
Statements made by past clients starting coaching…
• Take better control of my life
• Be pro-active rather than re-active
• Be more organised
• Be more positive thinking
• Let go of the negatives
• Get some direction for my life/career
• Increase self-esteem and confidence
• Improve communication and relationships with others
• To think about what I wish to achieve – Do I know my goals or am I afraid of change?
• Insights into how to be a better coach myself, and a structure to finalise my plans
• More self-confidence
• Less worry
• Less anxiety
• More focus
• More independence – not being affected by other people’s actions
• Less jealousy
• Get things done – not to procrastinate - To learn to follow through
• Increased confidence, energy & assertiveness
• Gain techniques for personal development & learn more about me
• Be more efficient in my new business
• Get healthier
The time is right if you are :
1. In transition making substantial changes in your personal and professional life.
2. Entrepreneur setting up new challenges, or
3. A professional who is sharp, quick, and ready to do what it takes to reach ‘breakthrough’ goals.
WHERE DO I START WITH A COACH?
Most coaches begin with a special client call to get to know each other. The coach wants to know about the client’s goals, needs and challenges. The client wants to get comfortable with the coach. During this meeting, both parties design a list of goals and a game plan to reach these goals. Prior to this meeting the client will have received a welcome package in which are checklists and assessment materials to make the most of this meeting. I spend extra (free) time with new clients getting to know them and coaching them to set the best goals for themselves and together we design the best way we can work together as a team to accomplish the goals.
Coaching Sessions: Approximately ½ hour calls set as appointments
Access at any time by Email and fax.
Access outside of set time (as available) by phone – short calls.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?…
Private fees are negotiable depending on how much time and how many coaching sessions you want. Typically a month covers three 30 minute coaching sessions over the telephone, usually over the first three weeks. Three months is a usually a commitment most clients find successful aswell, but I will be flexible to suit your needs.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
If you feel that this type of relationship could work for you, call me and book a complimentary 20-minute trial coaching call, to experience coaching first-hand.
CALL 01785 711102